Sunday 10 March 2013

What a waste!!!!




Look at this lot!!!
This is all the food I have wasted this week! About 3 meals worth. Naming and shaming myself,  1) to prove I am human and 2) to add incentive not to let this happen again. An entire pork casserole, a bowl of BBQ pork and a bag of spicy carrot soup.
Bad, bad very very bad!

Moving on....

Was extremely dissapointed, I got the aldi offers wrong :( Its all fruit at 69p this week. So I had to re-evaluate my menu plan. I have 3 rashers of bacon that need using up and found a pack of cannolini for 35p at asda today. So next week's plan is as follows:

Mon - Bacon cannolini, tiger baguette (reduced, 15p) and honey roast chatney carrots
Tues - Roast chicken dinner with trimmings (yay!)
Weds - Leftover chicken made into curry with chutney, popadoms, rice and naan.
Thurs - Chicken risotto with garlic bread and more honey roast carrots (they love 'em!)
Fri - Homemade pizza if i'm up to it or tortellini (filled pasta) with pesto if i'm feeling lazy

Anything beyond that i just cant think up yet. These usually change depending on how i'm feeling but thats the rough plan at the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment