Thursday 2 May 2013

Eves pudding

Well, my version of it! Probably not the right way of doing it but it is yummy non the less.



I found 6 of these! My daughter loves to take a bite out of an apple and then hide it in the house for me to find. I didnt fancy a crumble so decided to make an eves pudding instead. Really simple to make and a bit nicer than a normal sponge.

Apples (I used 6 half eaten ones!)
100g SR flour
100g Sugar
100g Butter
splash of milk

I lost my vintage pyrex dish somewhere so ive used a pie dish instead, grease it with a leftover butter wrapper.
Peel chop and slice the apples, line the bottom of the dish evenly.



My four year old little boy is my photographer today.
Mix the cake ingredients in a bowl, add a splash of milk if the mixture is too thick, and spread ontop of the apples.



Bake on 180 for about 40mins or so.




My apples somehow rose to the top, this was lovely served with custard!
Oh look! Some chocolate muffins magically appeared! :P





No comments:

Post a Comment