Thursday 10 July 2014

Home-made pizzas....

 
Meeting tonight so I've prepped dinner early.
 
 
Pizza! From the freezer lol. The dough was all portioned up in the freezer so thawed 2 portions and stretched them out.
Half a carton of passata was in the fridge from the enchiladas to use up. So reduced it down with some herbs and garlic for the base. Froze the leftovers in an ice cube tray.
Mozzarella was ready grated this time and defrosted last night, I use half mozzarella and half cheddar.

 
Some leftover roast chicken and chopped red pepper on one, and a little pepperoni (frozen in single pizza size) and a few frozen sliced mushrooms on the other.
Tray of potato wedges to go with them, and some home-made coleslaw.
 
Tomorrow we are out all day, I've made some ham and brie ciabattas for lunch. Brie needed using in fridge and the ham was from the freezer. I wanted enough ham leftover to make a quiche for the weekend but my daughter ran off and ate it all. Out tomorrow so it will be a freezer job for dinner. Not sure if I'm going to pull out a curry or lasagne yet. Just microwave it when we get in. I haven't done any baking this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment