Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 5......

I have a poorly baby today :( Daughter is throwing up left, right and centre. Poor little girl! I hadnt had chance to get my juice in the afternoon. So I was STARVING by teatime. My hubby has been my saving grace today. Came home and made my juice, then made another juice later in the evening and made sure I drank it to make up for the lost nutrients of missing one. He looks after me :)

Talking this evening and although I cant tell so much in myself, he says he has seen a massive improvement in my mood and energy. I suppose its something you need an outside opinion on. Im up earlier and being a lot more productive during the day. Kept up with housework and kiddie stuff. He says I seem a lot more positive and energetic and happier. Which is brilliant! That was the reason for doing this. I didnt even feel overwhelmed at the though of being up all night with baby girl cleaning vomit. I feel like I can cope a lot better in general. So, mission acheived! 2 more days to go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment