Tuesday 16 April 2013

Day 3.....

So something weird happened this morning, I woke up looking foward to my juice! I said to Hubby I dont think i'll ever be able to wake up to a cup of tea again. He agreed! Morning juice is definitely going to be here to stay, for the whole family. 

I got plenty done again today, no true hunger or tiredness. Infact we are actually sleeping better, now were less tired. Getting to sleep quicker and staying asleep longer. Which is amazing! I've spent a lifetime waking up ever 2 hours, I just thought it was what my body did. 

Ive finished reading through the 14 day book and looking foward to giving it a go once this plan ends. It basically revolves around a juice for breakfast (which we were wanting to do anyway), a soup/salad for lunch and then fish/chicken and veg/salad for tea. Which really appeals!

The past 2 nights i've skipped my last juice of the day (in the book scheduled aroun 8pm) because i've not been hungry. Which is shocking to say i'm just living on veggie/fruit juice. Today one of the smoothies has yogurt and banana in for the first time which im really looking foward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment