Monday 15 April 2013

Day 2....

Going well. I havent felt the horrid 'detox' and 'withdrawel' today. Though yesterday I did have a massive headache for a few hours. Ive not been hungry which has surprised me, Juice just doesnt seem like it will fill you up, but its so nourishing my body just seems satisfied with it. I have extra shopping coming tomorrow for the rest of the plan. My 14day turbo charge book arrived today and I'm currently reading through it, will be following that plan for a further 2 weeks once this one is finished. I'm surprised at how much I managed to get done today. Did my flylady routines, decluttered the bathroom, took the kids to playpark, cleaned bathroom and kitchen etc. So energy levels must be up though I hadnt really noticed untill I looked back over the day. Tired now though. Roll on day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment