Thursday 18 September 2014

chilli enchiladas....

 
 



This was dinner tonight. A box of chilli from the freezer, filled with wraps and topped with passata and cheese, baked in the oven. The rest of a loaf a bread a friend gave me! :) and green beans. Also have a rhubarb crumble and custard for pudding.
 
Making some kedgeree tomorrow so while the oven was in a stuck the smoked fish in to cook. I picked it up ages ago (a kilo of smoked cod loin for £2!) and also soaking some chickpeas overnight to add to it too.
 
 
Not made it before so looking forward to trying something new! :) that amount of fish will make a LOT so will probably be freezing half of it (without the egg) for another day.
Ive almost got my shopping list and meal plan for next week sorted so I'll post it up when I get chance.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment